Tuesday 26 January 2016

Download my blog posts on PDF for FREE - 2011-15

At last I've put all my blog posts (from 2011 when I began writing about eating disorders in boys up to the end of 2015) onto PDFs. So they're much easier to read than clicking around Blogger which can be a nightmare. The latter two years – 2014 and 2015 – tend to be a bit more thin on the ground than the other years because, as you will know if you've been following my blog, I was struggling with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder type symptoms which hit me at the end of 2013.


So throughout 2014 and 2015 I took a bit of a break from writing about eating disorders in boys and my son's recovery from anorexia while I concentrated on fixing the PTSD problem. It also meant putting on hold the task of converting all my blog posts into PDFs which you can download for FREE by clicking here.

Now that things are massively improved on the PTSD front, I've been able to return to the world of eating disorders and blog a bit more, and also convert the 2014 and 2015 blog posts into PDFs.

Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment