Sunday 23 February 2014

So excited about meeting Prof James Lock next week!

Prof James Lock (co-author of the very excellent and informative book Help Your Teenager Beat an Eating Disorder) is in Glasgow a week today for an information and discussion session on Family Based Treatment (FBT) for Eating Disorders - and I will be in the audience.


And I will get straight back to you, my dear blog followers, as soon as I get back home, to let you know what he said!

I might also give him a copy of my book: When Anorexia Came To Visit. Indeed two of the mums that contributed to this book will be there, too, one of whom I've met several times, but the other I've only talked to over the phone when researching my book. The three of us are meeting for lunch and I am soooooo looking forward to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment