Tuesday 12 February 2013

Ben and I, both with red pens at the ready

Ben has decided that he wants to read "Please eat..." before it's published, so I've ordered two final printed proofs - one for him and one for me. Then we can both go through it. Hopefully he won't want me to change anything; we both went through the draft last summer, page by page, which is why I've incorporated his comments into the final book. Fingers crossed he'll be okay with the additional chapters as I don't want to change anything at this late stage when I have dotted all the i's and crossed all the t's!


He had said that he didn't want to read through the final book. But now he does, I need to wait for his feedback.

He's also toying with the idea of writing a parallel book: his story, which would be a really interesting thing to do.

... Which brings me round to the question: what shall I write for my next project?

No comments:

Post a Comment