2. What’s the craziest (fun crazy, not crazy crazy!) thing you’ve ever done?
3. When was the last time you laughed until it hurt, and why?
4. Are you a morning or evening person?
5. This has been asked before, but I don’t care, it’s interesting – who would you invite to your ideal dinner party and why?
6. What did you want to be when you grow up?
7. What do you want to be now? Are you already there or working towards it?
8. Order or chaos?
Only science if it's web design which is really art, so there. Otherwise art all the way.
10. What’s your favourite thing to eat for breakfast?
Date, apple and mincemeat wholemeal slice with vanilla Alpro yoghurt. During the worst of the ED, I had to eat breakfast with Ben, quietly ensuring he ate everything he needed to eat - and also because he found it difficult to eat without me there. We still eat breakfast together sometimes, if I'm up early, because he never gets up after 7.30am. He's never been one of those 'lie in till midday' teenagers.
11. Do you find asking questions or answering them easier?
Er, answering them. What a selfish person I must be...