Thursday 29 November 2012

Coming very soon, in January... my new book!

At last I'm going through the final draft of the book that's taken MONTHS to write! It's based on this blog, and my experience of helping my son recover from anorexia, and I hope to have it published in January (see black & white image of it on the left). Me, being me, I'm micro-proof-reading it, which is why it's taking so long. But I expect there will still be some mistakes or typos - they always say a book isn't a book without at least one mistake that's been overlooked!


The title is simply "Please eat..." and over the next few weeks I'll be blogging more about this book - what's in it and why I've written it. Once I get organised I'll be posting a sample chapter on my website (with a link from this blog). And once it's published it will be available on Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk and, shortly, as a Kindle download - all 250 pages of it.

Here's a black and white image of the draft back cover.(Yes I know the title is wrong half way through, have fixed that now!)

1 comment:

  1. Wow congratulations! You've put so much effort in to this and I'm sure it will be of great value for a huge number of people. I also failed to realize you've got a site along with this one, which also looks fabulous. Good luck with the launch.

    ReplyDelete