Tuesday 14 June 2011

"What matters?" asked the website. This matters!!!!!

Someone from the church I used to go to emailed to invite me to upload a photo onto their new website in answer to the question: "What matters?" This is the photo I would like to upload, but probably shouldn't as it's far too personal and the 'uninitiated', as they say, just wouldn't 'get it' - because, as another boy who has anorexia who messaged me today said, people find it hard to 'get' anorexia in boys. Why this photo sums up "What matters?" to me is...


... because it (taken when Ben did the Coast2Coast cycle ride with his Dad back in the summer of 2009) says: "Yay, I've done it!!!!!"

And he will... I know he will...

But meanwhile I'll just post this photo here where people 'get' what I'm on about...

No comments:

Post a Comment